The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Thats wonderful that your video is getting such good distribution and airplay with GAP WA - I have a real soft spot for the greys - starting to think I might foster one after Mac goes to God... I could see a hilarious video of Andy, my littlest westie and his little legs and porky body trying to keep up with a grey! rofl1.gif

Oh, I have seem some little ones fly across the park in chase of Tigger even a spunky little french bulldog :D

If one person sees the vids and gets some interest in adopting a grey or it changes their perception then I will be happy that I have done my little bit for this magnificent breed :)

And we in greyhound rescue appreciate it Yonjuro :thumbsup:

Ronin needs his own FB page me thinks :D Stan has friends from all over the world believe it or not :laugh:

Westimum you neeeeeed a greyhound!

Yep while the 'net can be a real problem, this group has been a real blessing for Mac and me - and he's doing really well for a wobbly but happy and spritely 15.5 year old! And I've just found out that greyhound/dog racing is now illegal in 39 states in the US! thumbsup1.gif You know we might criticise the US in so many ways but on so many fronts they are light years ahead of us.

Am so glad Mac is doing well, especially at his age :) you are obviously giving wonderful care.

Thats wonderful that your video is getting such good distribution and airplay with GAP WA - I have a real soft spot for the greys - starting to think I might foster one after Mac goes to God... I could see a hilarious video of Andy, my littlest westie and his little legs and porky body trying to keep up with a grey! rofl1.gif
Oh, I have seem some little ones fly across the park in chase of Tigger even a spunky little french bulldog :D If one person sees the vids and gets some interest in adopting a grey or it changes their perception then I will be happy that I have done my little bit for this magnificent breed :)
And we in greyhound rescue appreciate it Yonjuro :thumbsup: Ronin needs his own FB page me thinks :D Stan has friends from all over the world believe it or not :laugh: Westimum you neeeeeed a greyhound!

Thanks HW! I do post the vids and pictures on the European and American husky fora that I belong to, and most are amazed at how greyt greys are :) Maybe one day I will do a Ronin page but for now I am happy with the current venues for discussion. I am always happy for anyone to share or re-post any of the pictures or vids I put out. I have recently let Tiggers' Mum know that she can repost anything of Ronin and Tigger that I shoot, so hopefully they will reach more of the greyhound or potential greyhound people in the future.

laugh.gif Yep believe me Hazy it will happen one day! After westies they are my fav breed! But I can't increase my pack to four! It will have to wait until Mac goes to God! (And the way he keeps bouncing back that might be a while!smile.gif)

laugh.gif Yep believe me Hazy it will happen one day! After westies they are my fav breed! But I can't increase my pack to four! It will have to wait until Mac goes to God! (And the way he keeps bouncing back that might be a while!smile.gif)

I think you need a rescue grey and a rescue husky westiemum! :thumbsup: :laugh:

I am not sure if many are still interested in my videos and pics but I got a laugh out of this session this morning :)

I haven't gone to the effort of a full production like in the previous two, but hopefully some get a smile or laugh out of the ending? Either way it is just a very short one :)

Comments are always appreciated :)

Edited by Yonjuro

:rofl: one of your best!

Tigger is a bit over the paparazzi :laugh:

:rofl: Thanks HW!

As you probably heard it made us laugh so much. They were real clowns today, it was great as the storm kept everyone else away and it was nice and cool. :thumbsup:

Nooooo, we're not bored, keep them coming!

:rofl: at Tigger

Yeah Y! We're just getting started! Their US fan club wants more! !rofl1.gif

Great :thumbsup: Thanks Westiemum :) I have some soundtracks picked out, just gotta get the right footage, these punks seem to spend most of their 1.5 hours together just wrestling these days :D

Bit of wrestling is good!! But yes they certainly are a gorgeous pair of goofballs!smile.gif

Thanks Westiemum :) It is funny when another dog tries to engage Tigger, and Ronin will push his way in and then chomp on Tiggers head - gently :laugh: We are very lucky to get to watch these antics and Tiggers owner and I are always in hysterics at them. :)

I'd love to hear what your US friends say, I get great satisfaction when I hear that these clowns have made someone smile or laugh.

Thanks again for your comments :)

Edited by Yonjuro

Yonjouro ... I can't see the video ... Can you put it up again? ... I love watching these two :)

I hope it works for you this time? And thanks for your comments :)

Edited by Yonjuro