Online Nz Petstores

Ivory & Beau

So, my sister [inlaw] in NZ has decided on the brown/tan Dobermann puppy!!

They picked up Karma on the weekend and it's my job to find good toys online for her :D But I'm clueless on good online NZ pet stores. Must be North Island, though I kinda gather they are all based around Auckland?

They live an an acre of land, so Karma has soooo much room to run when she's older. Casey has a 12 month old baby too, but that isn't stopping her! So I'm helping where I can.

We had no idea that importing dogs in to NZ was so $$$ and now we do!

eta - What size Kong would you suggest for a Dobermann? I haven't bought one for ages and can't remember how big they are.

Edited by english.ivy

How exciting..... shall we be treated to photos too?

There are a couple of places

http://www.petpost.co.nz/?gclid=CKHuhpOD4sECFY8kvQodnkkA-w Has Free NZ Shipping so that's a plus.

http://www.fourseasonspets.co.nz/ Located in Glen Innes Auckland & Takapuna with online as well.

Brother living in NZ uses both of them frequently. Has done so for years.

An OZ site has just started shipping to New Zealand as well. I will check my notes & tell you which one. :)

Nowadays there are a couple of different Kongs that can have food stuffed in their insides. Even for Horrible Herbert (currently he's 28kilos) I got XL from the start. I got the original one. Make sure they purchase the Made In USA models, imo.

Very exciting to have a new puppy

:thumbsup:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The photos are beautiful. Simply beautiful.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, I so can't wait to head over to NZ and meet Karma! Though unfortunately it won't be till she's probably a lot bigger.

Think Willow and Karma are going to be the best of mates very soon.