Happy Gotcha Day!

Kirislin

I cannot believe I missed this milestone, it just sneaked by me, but no matter, everyday I rejoice in gotcha-ing this exquisite little package of quirky, naughty, playful, loving devil child.

My Neko, Roskyle Too Many Kisses has been with our family for a year. I cannot imagine life without her. I hope we have many happy years and many adventures together ahead of us.

9721232720_f87db4d5fd_b.jpg5F6A7995dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr

The weekend she came to live with me. :heart:

10236587203_b4b86cb630_b.jpgMy perfect life like statue by kirislin, on Flickr

14525611070_19a18c5314_b.jpgNeek 1 Snow Edit t by kirislin, on Flickr

I am SO not showing Mr TSD. She is adorable and he would be smitten!

aww go on. :provoke:

You should bring him along to our whippet fun day on Nov 8th. It's not far from the Dandenongs, it's at Wandin East reserve. Neko will be there chasing the lure, giving away free kisses and cuddles and signing autographs.

Edited by Kirislin

Oh Gawd. I knew it was a mistake. I JUST showed him and he sighed all forlornly over her :rofl:

We are actually free that Saturday (at least for the afternoon) and Mr TSD is all like "can we?" Do you have a link to a club page? I will PM you if we can get there :D

here's the link to the events page. We're usually all finished by about 2.30 though so you wouldn't want to leave it too late. We start at 11am. https://www.facebook.com/yvwsrc/events?ref=page_internal

Thanks all for your good wishes. I just cannot imagine not having her in my life now. She's such an enormous presence in a tiny weeny package.

She is just one of those doggies that comes with a little extra cuteness and personality! Happy Gotcha Day Neko!!!!!

I think she got a double dose. :laugh: Edited by Kirislin