A Very Frightening Experience

Loving my Oldies

Holy crap DDD. That would have been terrifying. I am so very glad that Bunter is back home and appears to be relatively unscathed.

I wish you lots of 5 min mug chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce.

I've heard of those - I think I saw something on FB and didn't dare invetigate !! :laugh:

Bunter seems fine, so I hope he stays that way, poor little boy.

Indulge

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/227860-five-minute-chocolate-mug-cake/page__p__5532243__hl__%2Bfive+%2Bminute+%2Bchocolate+%2Bmug+%2Bcake__fromsearch__1#entry5532243

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I have taken so long to update LOL LG. I am having all sorts of problems with my modem and i/net connections. In fact, I have come to a restaurant at Castle Hill next door to Apple so I can use Apple's WiFi and have some lunch at the same time.

Bunter is fine, we have been for a walk and gone past the spot of yesterday's infamy without any baulks or scaries!! It is as if it didn't happen.

Strange isn't it?

I have told my Bunter Man about all the good wishes he is getting and his response: Yeah, just what a gorgeous doggy is entitled to.

LOL.

But for me --- thank you again. It is great to have a forum to pop into with all one's trials and tribulations especially when they involve these most important creatures in our lives and know that there will be sympathy and understanding.

Even if there are some who spoil it by posting recipes for incredibly fattening comfort food :scold::scold:

I'm sorry I have taken so long to update LOL LG. I am having all sorts of problems with my modem and i/net connections. In fact, I have come to a restaurant at Castle Hill next door to Apple so I can use Apple's WiFi and have some lunch at the same time.

Bunter is fine, we have been for a walk and gone past the spot of yesterday's infamy without any baulks or scaries!! It is as if it didn't happen.

Strange isn't it?

I have told my Bunter Man about all the good wishes he is getting and his response: Yeah, just what a gorgeous doggy is entitled to.

LOL.

But for me --- thank you again. It is great to have a forum to pop into with all one's trials and tribulations especially when they involve these most important creatures in our lives and know that there will be sympathy and understanding.

Even if there are some who spoil it by posting recipes for incredibly fattening comfort food :scold::scold:

It is extremely important to provide soothing distractions during times of stress, and I take my first aid oath very seriously :rofl:

So very glad to hear that Bunter is bounding forward and that life is as it should be in the DDD household. :D