Dog Life Jackets For Males.

LisaCC

Awww he looks so sad :laugh: Very dapper :)

He never looks happy wearing things laugh.gif

It ended up getting too cold for me to go in the river too , so he just paddled. It will be hot on the weekend and we have an agility seminar so it will definitely be getting a work out then.

For future reference here is a "before" photo being special in the water last week laugh.gif

10007015_10152540585560787_3781663726106558999_n.jpg?oh=2cc6ce1db525860ae029ba22cb3cd51f&oe=54F5FE26

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacket looks awesome!

I only had a quick read of this thread, does anyone know if the pet shop chains stock these jackets?

Spud doesn’t have a problem with his bum staying up but lately he has been jumping on the knee board with me whilst we are out skiing and if I have to wear a life jacket then so does he LOL

Jacket looks awesome!

I only had a quick read of this thread, does anyone know if the pet shop chains stock these jackets?

Spud doesn’t have a problem with his bum staying up but lately he has been jumping on the knee board with me whilst we are out skiing and if I have to wear a life jacket then so does he LOL

What size are you looking for...as I have two of these available that I bought for my border collies and have never been worn out on the water.

LifeJacket_zps6fa480c0.jpg

jacketwords_zpsab6f1a18.jpg

Edited by sheena