Trying To Find The Breeder With Herizon Prefix

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Staffyluv on this one. Having bodgy stuff on his facebook page doesn't automatically make him a bad breeder, could be the nicest bloke in the world. I know some lovely people that would probably be judged pretty harshly if we just went on their facebook pages. :laugh:

It's the Kennel Facebook page not a personal page. The page shows dog images amongst the most puerile of images.

The bloke might be wonderful and the dogs fantastic but really, the kind of people looking for a dog and then think that page is cool, are not the type that should be owning powerful breeds in my opinion :) I would run a mile if I was looking at breeders of these dogs.

Maybe I am just getting old? :D

I didn't think there was anything that bad :confused:

Really? Have a good look at the photo which is "Warning Cops are trained liars". WARNING Do not do so if you are at work!!!!

Everytime I drive past this blokes place there is a sign out the front Amstaff pups for sale.

There is a breeder up that way that regularly drops whole litters at the local pound - I hope it isn't that one..

In February this year 7 dogs from the same litter were 'surrendered' to the pound and only 12 months before that I think it was 5 or 6 surrendered..

I am not saying it is the same breeder - just that sadly our beautiful boofhead dogs do attract less than great 'breeders' sometimes.

I didn't think there was anything that bad :confused:

Really? Have a good look at the photo which is "Warning Cops are trained liars". WARNING Do not do so if you are at work!!!!

I only looked at the first picture or two, not my kind of facebook page but I don't know anything else about them.

I just found out that he might appear as rough as guts but he is a good person and also helps rescue..

Not naming the source, so you will can either take my word for it or not :)

The old saying, don't judge a book by its cover comes to mind..

I am guilty of doing so - I thought the worst when I saw the page, just like a lot of others.