Husky + Iggies = Funny

Yonjuro

I've just seen some photos of them all including your boy but I dont think they're public access. Was he wearing a harness saying Winter is coming?

There's a funny photo of a herd of IGs clustered around him sniffing his bum. :laugh:

Yes that was him :laugh: , I would love to see the photos.

I think you might need to join this group, or perhaps you can just send them a message and they can give you access to the photos

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132540896955311/

I'll put a message on there and point them to this thread, perhaps someone's a member and can post them here, I dont know.

Edited by Kirislin

I've just seen some photos of them all including your boy but I dont think they're public access. Was he wearing a harness saying Winter is coming?

There's a funny photo of a herd of IGs clustered around him sniffing his bum. :laugh:

Yes that was him :laugh: , I would love to see the photos.

I think you might need to join this group, or perhaps you can just send them a message and they can give you access to the photos

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132540896955311/

I'll put a message on there and point them to this thread, perhaps someone's a member and can post them here, I dont know.

Thanks Kirstin,

I hope someone can repost them as I am not a big facebooker - thanks again!

Must be a different place then, Yonjuro. I don't really recall much, except I thought they said it was in WA and there had been consultation with the public as to where the park should be and there was a separate place for smaller dogs.

Hmm, the only thing that springs to mind is that the Cambridge council had plans to build a great dog area at Lake Monger a couple of years ago. They wanted to hear from the public so had flyers up around the area outlining their plan (including separate areas for small and large dogs) but then nothing ever came of it. I was there a week ago and there's still no park but perhaps they're planning it again? Although from your comment it sounds like they were talking about an existing park.

This little one near ECU is pretty nice but there are still heaps of empty grassed areas surrounding it that they could turn into more dog areas. Unlikely to happen though, I think!

Edited by Mim

I'm the President of the IG Club of WA and the Administrator of the FB page - Italian Greyhounds in Western Australia. We have an Iggie Playdate once a month, usually at Hamer Park in Mt Lawley. Our little kids love them!

Jeni

I'm the President of the IG Club of WA and the Administrator of the FB page - Italian Greyhounds in Western Australia. We have an Iggie Playdate once a month, usually at Hamer Park in Mt Lawley. Our little kids love them!

Jeni

thanks for replying Jeni. I was the one who posted the request on your facebook page. Any chance of posting the photos here?

Hey there. Lovely to have Ronin play with our Iggies at yesterday's IGCWA monthly meet at Hamer. We have movies and pictures of him. You can join our FB page Italian Greyhounds in Western Australia a to see them - would post them here but technology is failing me! Ronin is gorgeous and so well behaved.

Hey there. Lovely to have Ronin play with our Iggies at yesterday's IGCWA monthly meet at Hamer. We have movies and pictures of him. You can join our FB page Italian Greyhounds in Western Australia a to see them - would post them here but technology is failing me! Ronin is gorgeous and so well behaved.

Thank you for your kind words and invitation. My wife is more the Facebook person so we have sent a join request - Anna is her fist name. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind words and invitation. My wife is more the Facebook person so we have sent a join request - Anna is her fist name. :thumbsup:

Oops accidentally deleted her request. Please ask her to try again and also check her FB inbox for some photos.

Oops accidentally deleted her request. Please ask her to try again and also check her FB inbox for some photos.

Have sent request again, there was nothing in her inbox apparently. Thanks again.