Double The Trouble

Serket

1405060044[/url]' post='6522029']
1405043746[/url]' post='6521856']

What a beautiful pup serket :)

Love the look of that big octopus, may I ask where you got it? I can see my lab would love to join and play with that!

Originally a lovely DOLer saw them at a dog show and bought and sent one to me years ago when Gypsy was a pup, but after it suffered a brutal death it was replaced on eBay. There's normally a seller in the UK, it's not too expensive to do it that way and Gypsy loves it and it's proved popular with the little one too, unfortunately I haven't found them locally again.

They come in different sizes so be careful what you order, the big one has proved more popular here than the smaller one did. It's fantastic because the head of it quacks and then every second tentacle has a normal squeaker at the bottom of it, and the tentacles have plastic in them so they crackle - lots of variety :thumbsup:

Here is a link to it on eBay (this is the small one though)

Ebay link

Thanks how big is the one in the pictures? My lab would love one of those for her birthday this year!

1405060044[/url]' post='6522029']
1405043746[/url]' post='6521856']

Love the look of that big octopus, may I ask where you got it? I can see my lab would love to join and play with that!

Originally a lovely DOLer saw them at a dog show and bought and sent one to me years ago when Gypsy was a pup, but after it suffered a brutal death it was replaced on eBay. There's normally a seller in the UK, it's not too expensive to do it that way and Gypsy loves it and it's proved popular with the little one too, unfortunately I haven't found them locally again.

They come in different sizes so be careful what you order, the big one has proved more popular here than the smaller one did. It's fantastic because the head of it quacks and then every second tentacle has a normal squeaker at the bottom of it, and the tentacles have plastic in them so they crackle - lots of variety :thumbsup:

Ebay link

Thanks how big is the one in the pictures? My lab would love one of those for her birthday this year!

25", I went looking on ebay some more trying to find the big ones. You can only get them from a few UK sellers, they don't say they do international postage but some will do it. I just bought 4 more last night :o because they're getting harder to find and with 2 dogs now I think they're going to die faster, and postage was 25 pounds for the 4 of them, not too bad. When I bought two last time postage was 19 pounds so in bulk is best I think, maybe only to a point though.

Search GOR PET octopus, the Danish design version is no longer made in the larger size.

Oh thanks for being an enabler Serkat LOL. My guys would love an Occy. Am going to buy them one each as they don't play together with one toy.They like one each.

Your pup is a real heart stealer... just adorable & spirited. I love the rougue ones the best. So much fun :)

Edited by BC Crazy

25", I went looking on ebay some more trying to find the big ones. You can only get them from a few UK sellers, they don't say they do international postage but some will do it. I just bought 4 more last night :o because they're getting harder to find and with 2 dogs now I think they're going to die faster, and postage was 25 pounds for the 4 of them, not too bad. When I bought two last time postage was 19 pounds so in bulk is best I think, maybe only to a point though.

Search GOR PET octopus, the Danish design version is no longer made in the larger size.

Well done!!!!!

Making up a box of toys for Horrible Herbert.

Shall try to source these.

:thumbsup:

I am a dreadful enabler :laugh: but I fall victim to it just as often. :laugh:

Puppy update: my dogs are now ridiculously in love with each other, it's getting harder to distract them from each other just using a squeaky toy when it gets a bit too rough and overexcited for the little one, now I have to actually call the older dog off and give it treats and settle her down and lock baby up for a bit to get them to chill. I settle Gypsy down and then Zahra comes bolting up to start the games again otherwise. Still, better than Gypsy hating the puppy I guess!

Spent this afternoon adding a tarp to the puppy pen and trying to make sure it's sturdy enough and safe enough for her, we both have to go back to work tomorrow :( and my sister is no longer willing to puppy sit and nor do I want her to, sigh. Hopefully Zahra will just sleep most of the day, she spent a big chunk of the weekend in the pen happily enough, and even when we'd go to let her out she'd walk out and then straight back in, but she's a contrary one like that.

Ebay link

Thanks! Could you send me the link to who posts to australia i can only see posts within UK. I think thats the perfect birthday present this year! She loves the kong wubbas but likes soft toys best so this may be a perfect mix!

Edited by Tail_Wags_the_Dog

• 2 weeks later...