Don Discovers Death .

persephone

If I'd had my camera I could have done one of these photos this morning! Nitro found a dead possum. Wasn't anywhere near as good as your dogs - he grabbed it super fast and wanted to eat it! I had an interesting time wrestling it from him!

If I'd had my camera I could have done one of these photos this morning! Nitro found a dead possum. Wasn't anywhere near as good as your dogs - he grabbed it super fast and wanted to eat it! I had an interesting time wrestling it from him!

ewwww..messy :(

ewwww..messy :(

Yes it was rather gross!

this is what Neko did when she discovered death. I posted these months ago and had put a warning on the title and enclosed them in spoilers but still got complaints after people clicked anyway and then didn't like what they'd been warned they would see, but since this topic is pretty clear I'll risk it.

11042316795_b5df562149_z.jpg

11042465734_c029aa61cf_z.jpg