Master Dog Breeders Awards

~Anne~

It was a truly great night and it just gets better and better each year

Lots of dogz people there most of whom Id already met in previous years but some new ones too.

I always feel bad as not everyone can win but every nominee was a star.

Some of the winners had a sook which as always sends me off too but its wonderful to see how much it means to everyone to be nominated and to win.

The MC who is a magician was awesome with perfect timing for his tricks and comments.

The winners were also asked to speak this year too as we had more time which worked well so next yearI might even give them warning so they can be more prepared.

The only negative for me was that I had to wear high heeled shoes

When Britt's pet Taxi won I thought the roof might befalling as the whole room seemed to be yelling and banging and congratulating her.

You missed a good night Anne and I missed you more than anyone. Ive always relied on you to give honest feedback and give guidance on the whole event coming together. I haven't forgotten that without you we wouldn't be looking as good each year that we do now and I'm forever grateful that you put in the help you did in the early days to enable us to learn how to do it all. Better put it in your calendar for next year – late May.

Nominations are now open for the 8th and notice there is one category out – no more Pet Insurance category and one in Volunteer fundraiser of the year.

Steve, I tried to send you a PM but you can't receive any messages.

Try again now

The MC who is a magician was awesome with perfect timing for his tricks and comments.

:rofl: the suspicious look on your face when pulling the rope out of his pants leg was priceless :rofl: Worth the trip to Melbourne just to see that!

congratulations to all the nominees and winners....sounds like it was a great night....sorry I could not make it but have just gone through a house fire (thankfully nothing lost just damage to the house) and am living out of suitcases at the moment.....again congratulations to everyone :thumbsup:

That's awful - do you need anything?

thanks Steve for the offer but thank god we had insurance and they are organising everything and I got all 3 dogs out of the house and some great friends who put the dogs up for us :)

congratulations to all the nominees and winners....sounds like it was a great night....sorry I could not make it but have just gone through a house fire (thankfully nothing lost just damage to the house) and am living out of suitcases at the moment.....again congratulations to everyone :thumbsup:

thanks Steve for the offer but thank god we had insurance and they are organising everything and I got all 3 dogs out of the house and some great friends who put the dogs up for us :)

O.K. But say so if you need a hand

O.K. But say so if you need a hand

thank you Steve

For those who attended don't forget the offer made by Best Friend Resort for those who were there.

Julie you are an amazing woman who has such endless passion and enthusiasm for all that you do. The MDBA and the awards are a wonderful credit to you and your small group of helpers. :winner:

For those who attended don't forget the offer made by Best Friend Resort for those who were there.

Julie you are an amazing woman who has such endless passion and enthusiasm for all that you do. The MDBA and the awards are a wonderful credit to you and your small group of helpers. :winner:

Thanks but that small group of helpers do all the hard work I just get to make people feel good rofl1.gif

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Julie I know you have help you couldn't do without - but the drive you've shown to get the first one up and running and then keep it going is incredible. Congratulations to you too. One day I'd love to get to one. thumbsup1.gif

Julie I know you have help you couldn't do without - but the drive you've shown to get the first one up and running and then keep it going is incredible. Congratulations to you too. One day I'd love to get to one. thumbsup1.gif

Write it in your calendar then because it would be fantastic to see you there - end of May next year.