Boxer Breeder Reccs Please

If anyone has any reccomendations for boxer breeders I would greatly appreciate it. My boss lost her(second) much loved boxer over the weekend to a heart condition. She's very lonely without her spoilt dog in her life and realising that it may be a while to wait for a good breeder has asked me to 'put out the feelers' to see who would be good options for her to talk to. She is after a red female like her last two boxers have been.

I'm not positive but I don't think her other two came from registered breeders and she lost both of them too young to a heart condition, she knows I am waiting a while for a top quality puppy from an upcoming litter so in the interests of reducing the chances of the heart ache of losing another this way she is going to wait for a health tested puppy. :)

PM is fine and would also appreciate info if there is anyone that is best steered clear of.

Her previous dog came to work with her every day and always had the best of everything.

Edited by kelpiecuddles

Phoenix Boxers in South Australia, they have a great reputation for healthy dogs.

My son has had two from them and both lived to well over 12 years of age.

Actually have known one of the owners for over 70 years when we were both kids.

Phoenix Boxers in South Australia, they have a great reputation for healthy dogs.

My son has had two from them and both lived to well over 12 years of age.

Actually have known one of the owners for over 70 years when we were both kids.

oh yes! They have the beautiful Phoenix Bette Midler

:thumbsup: