Ghostly Photos

teekay

When I was taking shots of the sunrise the other morning this image popped up on my camera's back screen. I immediately looked around for any people but there was no one anywhere near me, not even any footprints in the sand. :scared: :laugh:

14269774593_09b7c23fdf_b.jpgIMG_0367.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

What do you think? Ghost? Trick of the light?

Anyone else have any 'visitors" in any of their photos they'd like to share?

For the record here are a few of the better shots I got. Those in the 52 week thread have already seen one of them :)

20 mins before sunrise as i got there

14054202818_753fcce6cf_b.jpgIMG_0353.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Just before the sun peeped out

14240853595_7ce25d21e0_b.jpgIMG_0381.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Just after the sun peeped out :)

14240854755_fb56bd77bd_b.jpgIMG_0386.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

Thanks Hazywal, they are taken at Dicky Beach on the Sunshine Coast. That's what is left of the SS Dicky, I can't believe how much of it has eroded in the 7 years we have been on the coast. It is going to have to be removed soon as it is becoming a hazard, especially at high tide :(

I cant see anything ghostly, it's not showing up, I can see photos of a shipwreck and they're very nice but no spookies. :confused:

oh, that's weird, it just appeared! I think it resized and then I could see it. Yep, bug.

Edited by Kirislin

Gorgeous shots . What a shame it will be removed :(

You had an encounter of the UFI kind ;) Unidentified flying insect :)

:laugh: Pers. Still prefer the ghost idea :D

Thanks everyone, I was pleased with the shots. Not the most spectacular sunrise in the world but still glad I dragged myself out of bed.

Thanks Hazywal, they are taken at Dicky Beach on the Sunshine Coast. That's what is left of the SS Dicky, I can't believe how much of it has eroded in the 7 years we have been on the coast. It is going to have to be removed soon as it is becoming a hazard, especially at high tide :(

Ah ok I went 4WDing up at Double Island Point many moons ago and we stopped at the wreck of the Cherry Venture. A quick google just told me it was removed in 2007 which doesn't surprise me as it was pretty gutted when we were there in the 90's. The thing I remember more then the wreck was these humungous flies! Seriously when one landed on me while getting my photo taken I swatted at it and it felt like I hit a bird :eek: :laugh: