Stan Watches Bondi Vet

HazyWal

You can assure Stan that all sorts of things will pass through a Labrador just fine... I have plenty of experience with the wierd and wonderful things one can find during poo patrol... errr!

Camp dogs are even better at passing the impossible...

T.

Hero (the lab on Bondi Vet) wishes you'd told his owner and Dr Lisa that so he didn't have to go through the indignity of having it fished out of a certain personal area on tv :o

Haha! There is one thing we think Trouble ate, but have never found... one of the small AAA batteries from the TV remote! We know it wasn't inside her soon after it went missing - x-rays proved that... but we have never found that battery anywhere - in the house OR the yard! We did find lots of other interesting shapes inside her though, much to the vet's horror - nothing that wouldn't pass though, which was fine by me.

Pickles the Camp Dog has a penchant for bedding... she chews it up into bite sized pieces and swallows... occasionally I have to help her with "danglies" as it passes... *sigh*

Harper likes to shred bedding, but she doesn't swallow it like Pickles does thank dog!

T.

I just missed the best dogs/tv photo op! I noticed it was suspiciously quiet for a few moments and looked to see what the dogs were doing. Quinn and foster puppy were on the couch entranced by the beginning of The Sound of Music on tv, where Maria is dancing around on the hills singing :)

Foster puppy was still watching in the pic but Quinn got distracted when I pulled the phone out :(

post-31865-0-24842700-1397984903_thumb.jpg

:laugh: love it SG...the hills are alive....

Love your work Stan!

ETA Sam is the only one of ours who watches tv. He like plain bouncy shapes like on the ads, or footy. The others only react if there's a doorbell :rolly:

Edited by Comrade Catdogs