Belgian Malinois

zorro1937

Hi i bought a belgian malinois pup in perth 12 months ago the breeder told me that the litter would be registerd with dogs west after a couple of weeks not hearing from the breeder i went to dogs west and found out the litter was not registerd i then rang the lady up but she never returned my call i did this a few times then i emailed her all to no avail i then went to her property and the gates where locked i rang her phone no reply the property has since been sold her web site was taken down so i post this in case anyone is thinking of getting a mal in perth as i see her site is up again so be very aware

Better solution. Don't buy any pup without a purchase contract in writing. This problem is not unique to one malinois pup in perth. There are shonky dealers everywhere, and not providing papers isn't the only way they shortchange customers.

I wouldn't be real worried about a well-established breeder who comes with recommendations from people you know. But I would be suspect of someone who advertizes their wares primarily on the internet. That's almost as bad as buying from a pet shop.