Dog Behaviourist In The Illawarra Region.

Badbee

Hi I am looking for someone who can help me with training Abby our miniature schnauzer. She is 1 year old and came to live with us when she as 8 months old. She has been to dog obedience classes can sit, drop, stay comes when she is recalled but I continue to have problems with our leash walking and her reaction to other dogs. I have done a little research for a behaviourist in this region. There don't seem to be many that I can find. I am happy To pay for a personal consultations and know they are not cheap that's why I would prefer to get someone who is recommended by others. Can anyone help?

Hi I am looking for someone who can help me with training Abby our miniature schnauzer. She is 1 year old and came to live with us when she as 8 months old. She has been to dog obedience classes can sit, drop, stay comes when she is recalled but I continue to have problems with our leash walking and her reaction to other dogs. I have done a little research for a behaviourist in this region. There don't seem to be many that I can find. I am happy To pay for a personal consultations and know they are not cheap that's why I would prefer to get someone who is recommended by others. Can anyone help?

Hi badbee

Many DOLers have sought the help of Steve Courtney when they have run into trouble with their training.

Steve has a lot of free information on his website at k9pro, but the link below takes you directly to his dog training page:

http://k9pro.com.au/services/

While he is not in the Illawarra, Steve is at Kurrajong Heights which would only be about a couple of hours from you.

Well worth the drive!

Hi badbee

Many DOLers have sought the help of Steve Courtney when they have run into trouble with their training.

Steve has a lot of free information on his website at k9pro, but the link below takes you directly to his dog training page:

http://k9pro.com.au/services/

While he is not in the Illawarra, Steve is at Kurrajong Heights which would only be about a couple of hours from you.

Well worth the drive!

I second, and third this :)

I'll also second (or is that 5th) Steve. I have been seeing Steve for about 8 months now and the improvements in my dog have been astounding. Well worth the drive. Kurrajong village is only about 10 mins away and is a nice place to call into after a lesson - nice cafes and some cute shops.

Good luck.