Rubber Dogs

HazyWal

Loving all the rubber dogs :laugh:

LG the hot freckle is hilarious!

Grumpette I don't know how Maddie continues to breathe either.

Don't you just love how they flash their bits to all and sundry with gay abandon :laugh: Poor fatty boom bah Stan has never quite managed the roach, he did try to scratch his back on the grass the other day and ended up rolling down the yard flapping his legs trying to stop, my poor unco boy.

Here are some of Maddie's favourite sleeping positions :)

post-38965-0-66394900-1396053783_thumb.jpg

post-38965-0-19434900-1396053807_thumb.jpg

post-38965-0-68165900-1396053825_thumb.jpg

Loving all the rubber dogs :laugh:

LG the hot freckle is hilarious!

Grumpette I don't know how Maddie continues to breathe either.

Don't you just love how they flash their bits to all and sundry with gay abandon :laugh: Poor fatty boom bah Stan has never quite managed the roach, he did try to scratch his back on the grass the other day and ended up rolling down the yard flapping his legs trying to stop, my poor unco boy.

Here are some of Maddie's favourite sleeping positions :)

I just had to do a double take.. Maddie looks so much like my greyhound bitsa Lucy that I was wracking my brain trying to think when I had her on a couch like that..

Loving all the photos

Lucy had an accident when she was younger and broke her leg, she is a roach sleeper generally but struggled with her splints. Once in bed all you could see was her little leg sticking up.

Though she does take on different positions and we can tell how tired she is by the amount of drool!!

post-47528-0-83201000-1396056026_thumb.jpg

post-47528-0-85216700-1396056039_thumb.jpg

Loving all the photos

Lucy had an accident when she was younger and broke her leg, she is a roach sleeper generally but struggled with her splints. Once in bed all you could see was her little leg sticking up.

Though she does take on different positions and we can tell how tired she is by the amount of drool!!

Oh how gorgeous with the little leg sticking up!

Yes we have "snool" (thanks for that word BrandiandWe) puddles on the floor lol

OMG Stan cracks me up. He is such a clown without even trying. Some of my mental images of his antics are hilarious.

Could somebody please send a chiropractor to trinabean. OMG poor Bruno. :rofl:

My vet describes him as the clumsiest greyhound he has ever known...and he's been a vet for 35 years :o Another DOLer can vouch for his clumsiness, she is a vet nurse at my vets and has assisted in stitching up many of his "oops I just fell over" moments. He aint the brightest star in the sky but ya gotta love him :laugh:

Edited by HazyWal

My roaching, rubber whippet. He loves sleeping with all four feet in the air and then has dreams about running so his feet are twitching away like crazy. Must get a video next time he does it!

post-51384-0-12592000-1396060814_thumb.jpg

OMG Stan cracks me up. He is such a clown without even trying. Some of my mental images of his antics are hilarious.

Could somebody please send a chiropractor to trinabean. OMG poor Bruno. :rofl:

Stan cracks me up too. :laugh:

And yes Grumpette, knowing my luck Bruno probably does need a chiropractor!

Trinabean if there was a roaching Olympics I'm thinking Bruno has the gold in the bag :thumbsup:

Do you reckon a chiro would accept an Olympic medal as part of a payment plan HazyWal? :idea:

My roaching, rubber whippet. He loves sleeping with all four feet in the air and then has dreams about running so his feet are twitching away like crazy. Must get a video next time he does it!

post-51384-0-12592000-1396060814_thumb.jpg

That is a brilliant photo. He is absolutely gorgeous :love:

Stanley smiles too but it's a bit manic :p

Stan looks very relaxed! I love the pic of Maddie, it reminds me of a yoga pose. :laugh:

Yes LT for those of my vintage she'd give Swami Sarasvati a run for her money.

Breathing in, breathing out and reeeeeelax :laugh:

Oh I so remember Swami Sarasvati on the TV. I love your dogs - greys are certainly a special breed :)