Rubber Dogs

HazyWal

As some would know greyhounds are very good at roaching, a name given to the positions they lay in that resembles a dead cockroach, flat on their back...legs in the air but my Maddie is an extreme roacher lol. Some of the positions I see her sound asleep in makes me shake my head thinking how on earth it would be comfortable. Today was one of her best, it looks like someone took the end of her body and stuck it on her shoulder yet there she was, sound asleep yip yipping away.

Anyone else got a rubber dog?

post-38965-0-88071100-1395997132_thumb.jpg

Stanley smiles too but it's a bit manic :p

Stan looks very relaxed! I love the pic of Maddie, it reminds me of a yoga pose. :laugh:

Yes LT for those of my vintage she'd give Swami Sarasvati a run for her money.

Breathing in, breathing out and reeeeeelax :laugh:

Stanley smiles too but it's a bit manic :p

Stan looks very relaxed! I love the pic of Maddie, it reminds me of a yoga pose. :laugh:

Yes LT for those of my vintage she'd give Swami Sarasvati a run for her money.

Breathing in, breathing out and reeeeeelax :laugh:

:laugh:

I remember Swami and used to love her shows. I'm sure she inspired me to take up yoga years later.

My Labradors are not nearly as flexible as Maddie, especially the older girl who is nearly 13 now with arthritis. Recently she's started having trouble getting up on to the bed and asks me to help her up.

My sister's dog likes to sleep with her furry butthole against everything - legs flat against her belly and tail pointing in the other direction but I can't find a pic of it right now. But here are my girls dead to the world after having a massage.

post-33739-0-49391400-1396017902_thumb.jpg

post-33739-0-49571800-1396017928_thumb.jpg