Fabulous Home For Small Quiet Dog

A friend of mine lost her beloved dog quite tragically a few weeks ago and can't bare how quiet and lonely her house is without him around. She has asked me to put the word out if anyone has a smallish quiet dog who is house trained and basically is happy chilling out around the place with her and going for walkies but mostly lying on the couch and getting belly rubs LOL. She lives in a unit and only has a small backyard but her old dog was very well loved, walked, etc and always indoors with her. her old dog Baz was a jack russell(cross I think he was on the bigger side) and she looking for something around this size probably at least 3 years old(she's going for mature and quiet) but not elderly as I don't think she could bare to lose another too soon. Sounds like she's not worried either way in terms of fur, she'll groom if needed, in her words, "I'm not fussy on what he/she looks like, I'll know the right dog when I see it"

So if you have something that you think might be perfect for a lovely lonely lady who's a tad rough around the edges and swears like a trooper but LOVES her dog to death let me know. :laugh:

Edited by kelpiecuddles

Oh yes I saw Buster! My only concern was that he wasn't being fostered in a home and given she's only in a small house it was harder to know how well he would settle in that sort of situation, maybe I'll still pass his details on to her anyway so she can put him in her pile to consider :)