Sth Coast Nsw People Fun With Furries

I've just been informed that if numbers can be got we can run a tracking workshop in Nowra in the near future. No date at this stage, need interest first. Please message me if you might be interested. Other possibilities are show training and other dog sports such as dock diving, rally-o and dancing with dogs. Please let me know straight away if any of these are of interest, we need to show that there are enough numbers to make it feasible to get it organised :D

Nowra's a bit of a hike but I'd be willing to travel for tracking, dock diving and rally o -- I don't think there's anything more local for me. Kirah wouldn't know how to track if the object came up and whacked her on the head, but she might go for Rally O :laugh:

No probs, I'll add you to the maybes :) I believe she has some well regarded trainers on board and the idea is to try to bring some fun activities down to the little folks who always miss out because we are too far from the big cities :)

let me know what work shops get organised i may make the treak in to town for them, rally-o is on at the shoalhven dog training club already once or twice a month already, i know there is a bit of a call out there for fly ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes, thanks for pointing that out, unless you have someone who could maybe sit in a car and read a book with them when they aren't being used or something. It will be at the show ground so the cars will be parked just next to the oval so would probably be an option(or they could just sit in the car if it's a freezing day or you have a wire crate type door on the back of your boot area.) I have a very old soft crate there which will have to suffice.