Move Over Sg

Wow! Her dog really seems to be loving the agility and hey, I guess whatever works right?!

I've never really liked when people take dog sports too seriously and she and her pup are having fun so who cares if it's a little crazy because her dog is really responding to her craziness! :laugh:

I do love the "if you get dizzy, you're doing it wrong" comment!!

We had fun watching it a few times yesterday, trying to pick which of the "current trends" she was taking the mickey out of each time :laugh:. Although it does go to show, it really doesn't matter what "little details/rules" you follow, as long as your body is telling the dog what to do. That dog had no issue working out what she wanted it to do, regardless of the stupidity of the handler and how crazy she was acting :laugh: Ours probably would have bitten us by the end of it LOL

Edited by DeltaCharlie

Both my dogs can turn tighter than that :laugh: They can turn on a sixpence....so maybe I will stick to my handling method. Hmmmm...since my hairdresser retired, my hair is starting to look a bit like hers...only difference is about 45 years :laugh: I certainly wouldn't wear those hot pants...too distracting for the judge.....& besides they wouldn't fit me. :(

• 2 weeks later...