Brisbane Please Keep Your Pets Safe

Guest donatella

That wasn't Boss the Boxer was it?

Boss and Diamond. Diamond was found at home mutilated and Boss found a few days later just hanging on. Bianca is a friend of mine, it was devastating for anyone to endure :(

Dang saw his pic on fb was hoping he'd be found and ok :(

Oh no. I saw this on fb too and was really hoping he was ok. They looked like beautiful, well-loved dogs.

That's just awful Donatella. :(

How frightful. I do so feel for her. There are some terrible people living in that area, and it seems that pets are not safe, with school alpacas bashed, kittens kicked to death, and now this.

Was your friend home when this happened? It is hard to believe this happened without much noise.

There are supposed to be a couple of fighting rings, and judging by the "lost or stolen" notices on boards it does seem very likely.

So sad. Poor doggies, poor poor owner.

Guest donatella

She had recently left her husband and filed for divorce. The dogs were still residing at their home while she had moved out. She was driving up the road on the morning and he waved her down and said 'your dogs dead'.

I questioned his involvement with her having left him and so did she for a while but the cops seem to think dog fight. It's all a big mystery with a bit of random coincidence involved.

Edited by donatella

Thanks, Donatella, that clarifies it a bit. I hope the police/vet will ascertain whether the puncture wounds were dog bites, or the result of stabbing. Makes a big difference. If she was not there, someone could have taken the dogs and returned the deceased one.

Frightful

I don't think she even made it out of the yard unless she was taken, used and then dumped back which would be very brave of the culprits.

As awful as it is, that is what happened to a friend of mine, the body was dumped back in the yard. See the cruelty thread I started a few months ago. frown.gif

Edited by LisaCC