Photography

Canisbellum

After

IMG_0054-Edit.jpg

I like how you have made the lighting a bit more dramatic, but with cropping you should try to leave some space in the frame for your subject to move into - I hope you don't mind me cropping your original one to demonstrate :)

I was thinking this re the rule of thirds but couldn't work out how to phrase it. I can't take a good photo for the life of me but I stalk the photo thread.

Nice! Much better than I can do with my macro lens...

For the life of me, I can't work out how the macro lens works... probably because I'm so used the the zoom lenses, and macro is a whole other ballgame, isn't it?

T.

... then you can talk me through how one actually shoots Macro... 'cos I'm completely befuddled by it all... lol!

My old 2MP point and shoot had a lovely Macro setting that took gorgeous shots... maybe I should pull that out for old times' sake... *grin*

T.

... then you can talk me through how one actually shoots Macro... 'cos I'm completely befuddled by it all... lol!

My old 2MP point and shoot had a lovely Macro setting that took gorgeous shots... maybe I should pull that out for old times' sake... *grin*

T.

Macro setting kept popping the flash up so I fiddled but I chnaged so much I cant say what was what :). I think most of them were taken in aperture priority with the biggest aperture and the ISO up at about 800 or so, not to sure. The spiders were on manual focus and most of them were blurred as the wind kept blowing things around.

I may change less and take more note next time I play with it :)

• 2 weeks later...