Support For Breeder Community Dolers

Loving my Oldies

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading that thread closely. Hopefully Reba can start to relax with her pups soon.

I really want to see pics of the pups but completely appreciate that SLF has more important things to do.

fingers crossed things keep getting better for whole family :crossfingers:

I think it's nice to have this support thread when the situation has generated so much interest - awesome to have so much support and well-wishing. :thumbsup: It's also great to have the initial thread in the breeders community so that it stays fairly concise for SLF to seek advice and answers easily if needed. :)

Oh My !!!

I did not know this thread was here ! I cannot believe the amount of support we have gathered from people we do not know. I cannot believe that my dog and I have gained so much interest. Its overwhelming tbh.

It truly does lift me when things are hard here though to know you are all behind me. I am a bit lost for words.

Thankyou, doesn't seem like enough.

- I have read some of your comments about my thread being in the Breeders Section. I did put it there initially bc I needed help from breeders. Hoping someone had been through a journey like this.

I do have a link to some puppy photos, our first photo's taken yesterday. :D hopefully it works as I don't know how else to do it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152247934203478&set=pcb.10152247934598478&type=1&theater

I have just posted an update in the Breeders Section, but shall repeat here. Things are improving a little :thumbsup: Im feeding the 3 smaller pups every 2-3hrs and the 2 bigger ones only a couple of times a day. This although not ideal seems to be working for now. Reba is still very stressed and its a fine line between interfering enough to help and doing too much and stressing her more.

I must go, but thankyou everyone. Thankyou.

edited to add - the closest DOL'ers to me would be W'bool , though Im still an hours drive from there.

Edited by SLF

Reba's and your puppies are beautiful, SLF.

Non breeders cannot post on the Breeders Forum and rightly so. However, many of us follow with interest and awe and hope the stories you all tell us.

Those two weeks after Reba was bitten by the snake must have seemed an eternity of agonised waiting for you. Just waiting overnight for results on tests for those we love can be bad enough.

You are doing an amazing job; I wish I wasn't so far away ---- although I might be more of a hindrance than a help :D .

More strength to you and Reba. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

They look really good SLF... you and Reba are doing really well, OK?

In a few weeks time this shaky start will be a memory only, and the pups will be driving you to distraction with their naughty puppy antics... *grin*

T.

Absolutely!

You are working so hard and it's great to hear the 5 babies are hanging in there. :hug: