Best Wire Crate?

Yonjuro

Hi all,

I did a search but all of the posts seem quite old. I am looking into a crate for my sibe, he is a puppy but would want to get a large for him when full grown. I don't mind spending the $s to get quality. Hoping you can help. I am not sure I will need a divider as his toilet training has been excellent thus far - touch wood :)

THe K9 Pro one looks good but it doesn't appear they have any in-stock?

I am in Perth but don't mind paying shipping for the right crate.

Also looking at either a vet-bed or mutt mat so interested on opinions on this as well.

Cheers

Jase

There are plenty of good crates in Perth City Farmers sell wire crates which are good (have owned some of there s for over 16 years now.

The dog shop at the Canine sells good ones too as would Better pet & gardens .

Hi all,

I did a search but all of the posts seem quite old. I am looking into a crate for my sibe, he is a puppy but would want to get a large for him when full grown. I don't mind spending the $s to get quality. Hoping you can help. I am not sure I will need a divider as his toilet training has been excellent thus far - touch wood :)

THe K9 Pro one looks good but it doesn't appear they have any in-stock?

I am in Perth but don't mind paying shipping for the right crate.

Also looking at either a vet-bed or mutt mat so interested on opinions on this as well.

Cheers

Jase

My parents have a used crate for sale in Perth WA, if you're interested, let me know and I can tell you the finer details. Mum bought it for her Pointer puppy but decided against using it in the end. It is one of the older style ones, so it is solid as :)

I'm 95% it will be large enough to suit your Sibe as an adult.

Edited by english.ivy

Thanks for the replies, I will probably get a new one but thanks very much english ivy for the offer, the Mrs is a bit thingo with doggy stuff for her new baby :)

What are the thoughts on the Kramar ones in comparison to the Vebo? I see Kramar on ebay with $10 shipping which is cheap. If I go through Vebo then I can get the vet-bed at the same time so I will at least save one set of shipping.