Dolers In Inner Melbourne Suburbs

dididog

Hi there, I have a 12 week old Great Dane x Mastiff pup who is in need of positive interactions with nicely behaved dogs (up to date with vaccinations). By positive interactions I mean she will be a very large dog (I'm thinking 50+ kg) and needs to know that she can't play with every dog she meets and I want to work on my control on her around other dogs (teaching her to ignore dogs or wait until I say it's okay to play). Nobody I know really has appropriate dogs for this or don't really understand that I don't just want her to play with their dogs as this will just lead to her thinking a new dog = play. So anybody in the inner Melbourne Suburbs (preferably to the west) that wouldn't mind going for a walk sometime or can offer their assistance? I'd come to you or where ever you want to meet. Thanks for hearing me out and if you have any other ideas of what I can do/where I can go to make her comfortable around other dogs (as of now she seems intrigued by other dogs but not overly frightful/excited) but at the same time teaching her play is on my terms?

Thanks, Terri!