All Dressed Up...

HazyWal

We are bunkered down for the night here as well. TV & air con blarring to drown out the sound of fireworks. So far so good.

Happy new year Stans mum, Stan & Maddie.

Stan is looking glam as ever. Love his new years hat &

matching man bag LOL

All the very best for 2014 Hazy Wal & your lovely greys. Will be in touch :)

Fellow Dolers......Have a great new year. Happy. Healthy & Safe.

Edited by BC Crazy

Poor Stan is so resigned to constant dressups :rofl:

Happy New Year to you all. May 2014 be kinder to you than 2013 has been, may there be many more happy memories, and may the year be filled with lots of special moments with your loved ones, both human and furry

PS LG it is the slime that keeps the jigsaw together, so they are only helping :laugh:

Edited by grumpette

Yes Grumpette he IS resigned to constant dress ups but he loves it ... look at him :laugh:

Thanks Bc Crazy, better times ahead my friend, the very best for you and yours in the New Year, always up for a chat you know that :)

LG wishing you and yours a solvable jigsaw :/

Slight jigsaw miracle. When I got up this morning my sister had found 2 of the missing 3 pieces! No idea where as we searched high and low last night after retrieving the one that was mid chew. One missing piece to go.....although my hopes are low.....

Yeah for the New Year miracle :happydance2:

If your house is anything like ours, check crates and bedding blankets. It is amazing what gets hidden in there :scared: