52/2014

gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He will be 13 in August HW. He has gone down hill very quickly - it seems like only a couple of months ago he was running around and getting on the couch; now he is very weak in his hind legs and never even tries to get on the furniture. He was my first race dog - we picked him out when he was just ten days old.

He will be 13 in August HW. He has gone down hill very quickly - it seems like only a couple of months ago he was running around and getting on the couch; now he is very weak in his hind legs and never even tries to get on the furniture. He was my first race dog - we picked him out when he was just ten days old.

:grouphug:

Oh Gapvic ,that is so sad. It's so awful to see our dogs deteriorate. Hugs to you and gentle pats for Zephr.

BCC raw eggs and sardines a couple of times a week keeps their coats shiny.

gapvic your Zephyr has the most melt your heart eyes in that photo. Absolutely gorgeous. Huge gentle hugs and soothing massages coming your boy's way.

A huge congratulations to Weibritty and Clay on your TDX title.

I haven't visited the thread for a couple of weeks, the short days of winter are making photography challenging as there are just too many tasks to get through :(! Lots of lovely photos from everyone :clap: , special mention of gapvic's Zephyr, the oldies are so precious & I understand your dilemma re going away..... & teekay I can see the improvement in your shots since the beginning of the year :thumbsup:

Anyway to bring me up to date:

29/52

14751141301_caf7030281_z.jpg

Reflection by Groenendevil on Flickr

30/52

14753978572_ba88d3c15a_z.jpg

Clouds by Groenendevil on Flickr

Bit of a catch up week for me so here's a little series I like to call 'Sunshine and Puppy Ears' :)

Week 29/52

Week29_zps16ec6663.jpg

Week 30/52 - the spot that Sarah is in is the only spot in the house that gets natural sunshine in the morning, she's still there and snoring lighty :p

Week30_zps20875be2.jpg

Edited by Leah82

I've just had what sounds like bad news about Zephyr. I had xrays and a blood test done last week. X-rays showed nothing. Vet just rang to say that his blood cell count is very low indicating a bleed. He suspects a tumor on his spleen. Back to vet tomorrow for ultrasound. :(

31/52 Poppy

14800227882_74b75a0d6b_b.jpg