• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, Grumpette! I like it in B&W, but I also love it in colour:

14480377819_3909c63f9f_c.jpg

You're totally right though, some things work better in B&W. I find B&W likes lots of contrast. And emotion.

Totally OT: Oh man, Kirislin, I cannot express how much I love them :laugh: They now sit where they're supposed to and stuff fits me. He took 400g off each one, so it's quite a difference. Interestingly I had a massage yesterday and my therapist (who is also my PT) could not believe how good my back and shoulders are - no more knots. Probably one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Yeah my sister had whoppers and that was about 40 years ago. She had so much trouble buying bras and swimwear back then, plus she was only young but used to get oggled by sleazy blokes all the time. She hated it and had them reduced to about a B cup. she never had a moments regret.

Beautiful photo of your lovely family huga. Just gorgeous.

I am at the other end of the breast scale but I would do what you have done in a heart beat & have a reduction if I were. I could think of nothing worse. You must feel so much more comfortable now :)

Beautiful photo of your lovely family huga. Just gorgeous.

I am at the other end of the breast scale but I would do what you have done in a heart beat & have a reduction if I were. I could think of nothing worse. You must feel so much more comfortable now :)

Thanks :) I think they're pretty cute too ;) I am much more comfortable, but I also had a 6-8 inch gap between my abs closed. That has helped enormously. I think half my front is missing now :laugh: Not that you can tell in the pics, I'm still very swollen.

Thank you. I leave for Italy in six weeks, and will be gone a month. My husband and I live together part time and although I have people coming to house sit, I'm worried a decision will have to be made when I'm not here and my poor husband will have to cope with it alone :( . It is putting pressure on us to make a decision about his future but I've decided to try not to think too much about it for the next four weeks. And in the mean time, he can have roast chicken for dinner every night if he wants.

Edited by gapvic

The Haven is still a very pretty place Hazy :)

Such beautiful photo's again everybody :thumbsup: I love this thread.

Gapvic, gorgeous ol' grey. They are so special :kissbetter:

Teekay, your boy is just so handsome. Gorgeous face.

Grumpette, your guys always look a picture of health & always smiling. There coats are so shinny :)

Once again, I have to say I am loving all the fantastic photos by everyone.

Week 29/52

I'm kicking myself for not taking my bigger lense, as they all look so tiny.

Clay was being handled by my hubby, doing his Tracking Test 6 and I was lucky enough to be able to get a photo as he headed out. Clay is indicating an 'article' (usually a sock) and is being followed by a steward and judge. I am happy to say Clay passed this test and gained his Tracking Dog Excellent title.

14509808677_474b15c4a3_o.jpg