52/2014

gapvic

Sarah was being a very well behaved guinea pig in grooming school today :D

now she's cuddled up next to me in blue tartan flannel pjs and black and white socks to stop her scratching a scab, looking like quite the bogan punk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17/52

13971860699_df4b620df6_c.jpgDSC_0151 by christinerj, on Flickr

I am so envious that you live near a rail road and can take such gorgeous shots.

Do steam or diesel engines come down that line? A steam engine coming through in Autumn would make a stunning photo :love:

Yes a steam train would be perfect! It is actually in Bundanoon, NSW, on a weekend I went down there. I find I take pictures most regularly when I get out of Sydney at the moment.

Thanks, Grumpette! I like it in B&W, but I also love it in colour:

14480377819_3909c63f9f_c.jpg

You're totally right though, some things work better in B&W. I find B&W likes lots of contrast. And emotion.

Totally OT: Oh man, Kirislin, I cannot express how much I love them :laugh: They now sit where they're supposed to and stuff fits me. He took 400g off each one, so it's quite a difference. Interestingly I had a massage yesterday and my therapist (who is also my PT) could not believe how good my back and shoulders are - no more knots. Probably one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Edited by huga