52/2014

gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh lovely Hazy Stan & Maddie are looking really well :love: Great pic :)

Thanks BCC :) It's the grounds of the Senior Citz hall in Teggas, it's so pretty there with the dam and bird life and so far it's been pretty safe from off lead dogs :crossfingers: Stan is obsessed with looking in the windows at the oldies doing their exercise classes, one old lady waved to him the other day :o :laugh:

I've missed so many weeks :( my phone had to go in for repair and I've only just got it back so really have nothing to post until this week and it's not even a great pic but it's something.

Week 24

Gus the bed hog.

post-47908-140316757585_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlueyLove

Oh lovely Hazy Stan & Maddie are looking really well :love: Great pic :)

Thanks BCC :) It's the grounds of the Senior Citz hall in Teggas, it's so pretty there with the dam and bird life and so far it's been pretty safe from off lead dogs :crossfingers: Stan is obsessed with looking in the windows at the oldies doing their exercise classes, one old lady waved to him the other day :o :laugh:

The Oldies would love Stan and he would LOVE the attention :love:

Hazy, thats good you may have found a safe place to go then. We have a nursing home down the road from us & they always all wave & smile at my 2 when we walk by. I always stop & get Sonny to do his wave trick back to them. They all smile & laugh. Sonny loves it too. Dear oldies :)

Sorry folks, OT....back to all thw beautiful photo's :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Hazy, thats good you may have found a safe place to go then. We have a nursing home down the road from us & they always all wave & smile at my 2 when we walk by. I always stop & get Sonny to do his wave trick back to them. They all smile & laugh. Sonny loves it too. Dear oldies :)

Sorry folks, OT....back to all thw beautiful photo's :)

Aaaww that gorgeous BCC! Thanks grumpette, I think one day they'll let him in the door :laugh:

Stunning photo HW.

You and Stan should stand at the front door and see if they would like a visit. Or when you are at the window, put up a sign saying "Would you like a pat?"

Stan would be all a quiver and Maddie could wear her best Princess outfit. :D

Edited to say, on second thoughts, if this happens you may not get Stan home again :laugh:

55fe7946-2e99-4f34-bc11-ce779199e8da_zpsbf64b542.jpg

Edited by grumpette

Beautiful photo grumpette. I adore seeing how a gorgeous dog can bring so much joy to people. Especially our vunerable like the elderly.

And your right about our lovely Stan & Maddie. Just awesome aren 't they !!!! :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Stunning photo HW.

You and Stan should stand at the front door and see if they would like a visit. Or when you are at the window, put up a sign saying "Would you like a pat?"

Stan would be all a quiver and Maddie could wear her best Princess outfit. :D

Edited to say, on second thoughts, if this happens you may not get Stan home again :laugh:

55fe7946-2e99-4f34-bc11-ce779199e8da_zpsbf64b542.jpg

OMG that's so gorgeous!

I've always said Stan would be the perfect grey to live in a nursing home...all those beds :D

That's lovely Grumpette! :D

My last pug, Max visited a rest home once or twice when he was a puppy, I always felt I was lucky to get him back! :laugh:

Catching up again ...

Week 23

14403791856_e03c543253_z.jpg

52-2014-23 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Week 24

14423576011_e4621dd40e_z.jpg

52-2014-24 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Week 25 - Buckland's Beach in sepia ( weird light, I couldn't get the white balance right :o )

14480210495_7e80ba17d7_z.jpg

52-2014-25 by nzalis99, on Flickr