Bump On Mouth?

Guest hanko

Guest hankodie

How funny HW I wonder if we just missed you :laugh: I was there around 11. It was so busy!

I am also a huge panicker :o especially after Odie's liver disease was diagnosed. I'm forever bringing her there for things that end up being nothing. They are always so lovely about it though, I hope they don't think I'm too much of a crazy dog lady :o

Hank's bump looks a lot less red today and seems to have shrunk, will definitely take him to get checked out if it doesn't go away in the next 48 hours :D

I was there at 11!!! Nicole just took us straight out the back, it was insanely busy and hot! If you ever see a yellow Getz with a sign in the back window that says "Greyhound Taxi Service" that's us :laugh:

Hopefully the lump will just disappear but don't ever worry about ringing or going up all the time, they would prefer you did than not worry about it at all. They always have worried looks on their faces when we walk in and say "What's Stan done THIS time?" :o

Hahaha I wonder how many times we've missed each other at EVH. What a small world :D I'm glad I'm not the only regular there, it makes me feel better about showing up all the time with a new Odie related drama every week!

Guest hankodie

Bump update: Looking a lot less inflamed tonight and has shrunk considerably. Still keeping an eye on it. Thanks again everyone for your advice :)

How funny HW I wonder if we just missed you :laugh: I was there around 11. It was so busy!

I am also a huge panicker :o especially after Odie's liver disease was diagnosed. I'm forever bringing her there for things that end up being nothing. They are always so lovely about it though, I hope they don't think I'm too much of a crazy dog lady :o

Hank's bump looks a lot less red today and seems to have shrunk, will definitely take him to get checked out if it doesn't go away in the next 48 hours :D

I was there at 11!!! Nicole just took us straight out the back, it was insanely busy and hot! If you ever see a yellow Getz with a sign in the back window that says "Greyhound Taxi Service" that's us :laugh:

Hopefully the lump will just disappear but don't ever worry about ringing or going up all the time, they would prefer you did than not worry about it at all. They always have worried looks on their faces when we walk in and say "What's Stan done THIS time?" :o

Hahaha I wonder how many times we've missed each other at EVH. What a small world :D I'm glad I'm not the only regular there, it makes me feel better about showing up all the time with a new Odie related drama every week!

Just curious. Do you have to pay for a consult every time you take your dogs in?

Guest hankodie

Just curious. Do you have to pay for a consult every time you take your dogs in?

In my case I do most of the time BBL, my frenchie was diagnosed with liver shunting about a year ago so I often take her in whenever something health related comes up. During the consults I usually ask the vet for some advice on her other issues while I'm there, sometimes tests need to be done as well. I don't mind at all especially given her poor health, it's worth it for some piece of mind in her case (even without pet insurance. Ouch)

It might be different for a normal healthy dog though. Hank has only been in for his vaccs and once for puppy tummy issues. If I recall correctly I only paid for the stool sample then, not the consult.