Feather, The Dog Who Never Learned How To Play

Kirislin

Wow Kirislin, I know the relief you are feeling now, and the disbelief and grin that would have plastered your face as you just stared at them playing. I know this feeling, as for two weeks our girl Kira did not want a bar of the puppy, but just as Neko did, Jingo persisted, and one night we were shocked to see Kira wanted to play, so we put him down, and it was on, she remembered how to have fun, and the only problem now happens when they are separated- apparently locking up Kira's favourite toy is not an option!... and yes, I still smile when I hear the growly noises!

Enjoy, and thanks for the photo's of them playing, as usual they are lovely, and so heart warming when you know the story behind them.

Di

Lovely to see it worked out so well for both of them. :heart: Do they make their happy little noises, when playing together?

yes they do, those little growly noises that are like music to me after the way Feather's been all her life. I've never heard her make them until now.

Ah such emotive posts .... little tears here, but happy ones.

Now that Baylee is gone Dee has tried to play the same game with Zeph but he is not sure how to play her game.

Looking forward to your update telling us that Zeph has learned how to play Dee's game .... or has taught her one of his own.

Kirislin, can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing on Flickr? Maybe we can put our heads together and find a way to enable the sharing again...

T.

I googled the issue (google is magic, I recommend it) and came up with this thread which might help solve the problem: http://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157638918211264/

thanks, I cannot opt out of the new model even though there's a button bottom left that says I can. I click it but it only takes me to a feedback page that I cannot read in full, or contribute to unless I agree to conditions, but it doesn't tell me what the conditions are. It's seriously stuffed. :(

Hang on, it might have taken me somewhere, I have had to change a setting of mine that I'm not particularly happy about, I have to allow others to share my stuff. :confused: I've done it anyway. thanks Minimax

Edited by Kirislin