Tigers Near Death At Indonesian Zoo

~Anne~

I find the comments about not travelling to Indonesia a little narrow to be honest.

Indonesia is also home to a large number of legitimate orangutan and wildlife sanctuaries.

Saying you won't ever visit because of things like this is like saying you won't ever visit Victoria because there are puppy farms there. It's illogical.

People have the right to protest in their own way against this atrocity. I also will never again visit Indonesia.

I find the comments about not travelling to Indonesia a little narrow to be honest.

Indonesia is also home to a large number of legitimate orangutan and wildlife sanctuaries.

Saying you won't ever visit because of things like this is like saying you won't ever visit Victoria because there are puppy farms there. It's illogical.

People have the right to protest in their own way against this atrocity. I also will never again visit Indonesia.

Yes, they sure do but it really is a wasted protest and one that punishes the millions for the crimes of a few. A bit like BSL isn't it.

I even saw one Facebook post about the recent typhoon tragedy stating people should not support and donate to the victims because in some areas of Indonesia they eat dogs. Amazingly stupid and ignorant is all I can say.

Edited by ~Anne~