Our Miah Turned 1 Today! (27th Nov 2013)

julesluvscavs

Can't believe our Miah is now 1 years young ! It seemed not so long ago she came to live with us as a puppy (at 10 weeks) . Its the first time we have ever owned a puppy :)

This is the pic of when we first met her at her Breeder's place.

post-11918-0-98471100-1385552702_thumb.jpg

She's had a lovely day celebrating it on the same day as my Husband and My 9th Wedding Anniversary. She was born at 8pm on our 8th Wedding Anniversary last Nov.

Her proper birthday party is being held this Saturday. I will put up pics later from it as I want to thank a couple Dolers also who have contributed behind the scenes to her upcoming birthday party.

Anyway here's a few photos on her actual birthday today .

post-11918-0-25982200-1385552425_thumb.jpg

They're all too large to easily add into this post, so i have made her album on my fb public so can see her other photos on there :)

My link

Its very sad Joey could not be physically here with us today to celebrate Miah's 1st birthday with her crying.gifbut I'm sure he was here in spirit with us all..

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thank you Everyone biggrin.gif

The weather has been so unpredictable lately, one day cold, then the next day very hot, the next day windy, we just want this Sat to just be nice enough for all her guests to be outside and be comfortable ! crossfingers.gif Her breeder is supposed to be coming with Miah's Mum.. unless its a hot day and a high fire risk day, which if it is she won't be able to leave her property to travel up our place. We live miles apart.

Renae's breeder had a show this weekend, but is choosing to come the party so she can spend some time with Renae also, which is really lovely. Shes bringing one of Renae's daughters and Renae's Grandaughter.

What a beautiful girl - and a wonderful home she has found!!! So lovely that you keep in touch with and have visits on special days from your breeders, Jules. :thumbsup:

Thank you DD :)

That was something that was really important to us, having breeders that would stay in contact with us hopefully long term. Ongoing support has always been high on our priority list when we have been researching breeders, as they don't all want to stay involved as I found out when were on the lookout ages ago (which of course is their personal choice). :)

Both breeders of our Cavs are our fb friends also, so they get bombarded with photos of our Cavs, probably too much at times laugh.gif

Thank You Everyone thanks.gif

Happy Birthday for yesterday Miah and Happy Anniversary to you and your OH Jules - I hope the weather is perfect for Miah's party on Saturday.

Thank you smile.gif

Can't wait to show of Miahs birthday sign you and your colleagues generously made us luvmybulldog thumbsup1.gif I showed my parents, and they said WOW thats beautiful ! They were blown away by your kindness ;)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

:birthday: Happy birthday dear little girl. We have loved following your progress, and seeing the comfort and joy you have brought to your family. :)

Couldn't have said it better Tassie :)

Thank you Tassie and Stans mum, I am teary heart.gif

Miah has been a huge blessing to us and huge comfort. We thought she had come into our lives for a reason.. to comfort us when Renae goes, but it was because Joey had to leave first.. Anyway thank you for those beautiful words x

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs