My Gorgeous Greyhounds

HazyWal

Thanks everyone :D

BCC yes his head has healed really well, he's got a lumpy scar but he's still as handsome as ever :) I have warned the lady next door several times about the cat but she still lets him roam *sigh*

Roova I did notice the parsley was looking a little ordinary :laugh: it got hammered in the storms. Stan could drop a couple of kilos but he's a lazy hound, he has managed to get himself from my bed to the lounge this morning lol. Maddie is a very active little girl and stays at a good weight.

Hankdog I call them the "seagull" ears :laugh:

Oh that is hilarious, SM (enlarge it for those who might not have :laugh: ). If your neighbour keeps ignoring your warning about letting Martin roam, show her that photo. Eyes almost out on stalks might just tip the balance for her.

Mind you, it would be hard to believe that those two gorgeous creatures could harm anything :D .

You've always said that Maddie was a small greyhound, but this photo puts it in perspective for those of us who don't know much about them. \

Great photo to have for posterity.

Aaww thanks DD I think they are gorgeous too :D even with their eyes hanging out like choked prawns :laugh:

Yes Maddie is quite small and fine for a grey although a friend of mine here on the Coast has an even smaller blue girl, she is the smallest greyhound I've ever seen. Her and Stan were adopted from the same rescue group and every time Stan sees Ellie he goes mental, they remember each other, Stanley's a little bit in luuurve with Ellie :)

Aaww thanks DD I think they are gorgeous too :D even with their eyes hanging out like choked prawns :laugh:

Yes Maddie is quite small and fine for a grey although a friend of mine here on the Coast has an even smaller blue girl, she is the smallest greyhound I've ever seen. Her and Stan were adopted from the same rescue group and every time Stan sees Ellie he goes mental, they remember each other, Stanley's a little bit in luuurve with Ellie :)

Love that expression! :laugh: