Please Help.....green Tripe

Hi, Anyone knows where I can get some Green tripe in Melbourne? Called many places but none of them sell it. Prefer to be in South Eastern areas but I am willing to drive for an hour or so if I have to.

Thanks

I was under the impression that raw green tripe could not legally be sold to the public in Australia due to health regulations. If you know a friendly farmer that slaughters for their own home use, you may be able to come across some.

I could be wrong - there might possibly be some pet food suppliers that are licensed to sell it as pet food?

• 2 months later...

Hi, Anyone knows where I can get some Green tripe in Melbourne? Called many places but none of them sell it. Prefer to be in South Eastern areas but I am willing to drive for an hour or so if I have to.

Thanks

Hi, just saw your post which explains the time lag - My husband John and I own BM Pet Snax in Bayswater, Victoria and we are about to launch a range of meals including Green Tripe. We will also have 100% minced Green Tripe Available. While we haven't launched officially yet, we do have some stock available.

If you'd like to discuss this we can be contacted on 0488144675.

Happy Pet Parenting