100 Dogs Seized From Vic Puppy Farm

gillbear

After seeing this tonight on TV I don't care how they found out I am just glad that they did. The sheer horror of the footage made me burst into tears & hug every one of my own dogs & the 2 cats on my bed. Still having bursts of eyes filling up & it will disturb my sleep. Feel traumatised after seeing it.

How many of these dogs would have suffered & some would have died too with our extreme summer heat. How could they have left 45 dogs there ?

While I am not a great fan of the RSPCA often it is a lousy, horrible & essential job that they do, even if they sometimes get it wrong. There is no way on earth I could do it.

My way of dealing with the man they arrested would have been to lock him in one of his dog cages without food or water & tell him I would be back in a week.

Sadly this will all go out of many peoples heads, even after seeing it, as soon as they want that little doggie in the window :banghead:

If there was anything done re loonies breaking the law I havent heard about that. The fact is there isnt any need for them to do that anyway .A complaint to the RSPCA has to be taken as serious and they go and check it out - if when they get there its horrible then they act .They cant take into account anything thats on any film made by fanatics. With a complaint they will investigate anyway with or without filming by people known to be capable of telling pork pies who are criminals.

The whole going in under cover and filming is about getting the propoganda/ sensationalism machine going ,more donations and more zealots to come in and try to stop breeders altogether with crazy laws and codes. Its about trying to say that the RSPCA and council don't take a look or act unless its shown to them on film - not true. In Australia all it takes is a phone call and the RSPCA and council would have done what they did anyway.

In my opinion this one is a good one - and if its a fact that they [RSPCA council] dont or wont act without animal rights zealots making illegal raids then they should be answering to that - if the AR loonies dont make a complaint but instead opt to break the law before they complain they should be penalised rather than allow them to be given more money raised by illegal activity.