Paws Awhile Kennels Perth

braski

Hey Everyone!

Just looking to see if anyone has used Paws Awhile kennels in Canning Vale Perth? We've booked our Boston Terrier in there for christmas, but cannot find any information on them, and they're the only place left now taking bookings for christmas....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I don't know the place. It looks huge. I would ask about who will be staffing over Xmas and what experience they have with dogs.

A Boston is potentially at risk of serious heat stress in a large kennel setting at Xmas. I don't need to tell you about Perth summer temperatures. The bad part is that all kennels get very hectic at Xmas and it is hard to find qualified help. So the potential of a situation developing where the dog is stressed out and gets ignored is there. Especially so with a large kennel.

Also note that some (many?) kennels double up dogs in the runs at Xmas because space is at a premium, and Xmas is the big money earning period of the year.

If I were you, I'd be looking very hard for someone who will take your dog on as a private border in their house.