Good Deed For The Day

Remarkabull

As we all know there are always people buying and selling puppies on Facebook sites and for the most part I ignore it as I've been caught up in the past due to trying to educate and I just get shouted down and called names. However, today there was a post from a lady looking for Rottweiler pups and I thought I could suggest dogzonline and give a quick explanation why so I posted a link to this site and briefly explained that for the same amount of money as one would pay a pet shop or BYB a person could get a pup from a good breeder, with papers, health tested etc.

So far the op has thanked me for the input and no nasty comments :)

Guest Wildthing

I have often replied to people asking for certain types of dogs on Gum Tree suggesting where to look. Also do that with cats. Have often had a Thank you and so far, no abuse! Perhaps if more people did that, things may improve!?

I do the same thing. Unfortunately most people seem to be after instant gratification and they "need this week" or "must have by weekend". I'm yet to ask what hideous fate befalls them if they DON'T get a puppy by their chosen date. I have grave doubts after reading some of the ads that a breeder with a conscience would re-home to some of these people.