Common Ingredients In Dog Food...

kelpiecuddles

I'm a vegetarian and buy pig heads for my dog :laugh: Always love going through the checkout with my tofu, tempeh and quinoa... and a whole stack of organs and weird body parts.

I get this. I bought a stack of organs and game meat today, as well as whole rabbits - it does feel weird after being vego for decades even though I am not anymore. I have done pigs' heads too, good for cleaning their teeth, but I try to ensure that my neigbours can't see them over the fence. Bad enough a crow stole a chicken foot and dropped it in my driveway one day, very Halloween-ish.

Edited by Diva

I'm a vegetarian and buy pig heads for my dog :laugh: Always love going through the checkout with my tofu, tempeh and quinoa... and a whole stack of organs and weird body parts.

Don't get me wrong I love doing the same with strange organs and veggies, but it's the eyes that'll be staring at me from the lawn! :laugh:

I have a feeling one of my sensitive/precious pugs would be scared of a pigs head and would just bark at it until I took it away :rofl:

Brilliant!. I wonder if this could be a new tactic for getting my neighbours little dogs to stop barking... Throw a pig head over the fence and scare it back Minside.