Happy Vet Nurse Day

BC4ME

To all my fellow vet nurses today is the day where our skills, service and passion for our jobs is recognised.

It is often a difficult job being a vet nurse but one we do because we are passionate about the care we provide for our fur and human friends.

Feel free to add your comments below and let your vet nurse know how you feel about them. :thumbsup:

To all my fellow vet nurses today is the day where our skills, service and passion for our jobs is recognised.

You're right about service & passion.

I owe a lot to the determination of a vet nurse. Our adult tibbie had come up from NSW. I sent paperwork to the national microchip data base to change her owner/address. After 6 months, the vet nurse did a routine scan. No microchip came up. Big puzzle but the nurse went investigating. She kept at it, until sorted. Turned out confusion between the NSW Companion Animal data base & the national one. Thanks to her, the tibbie was finally safely entered on the national one.

And there's been others, too, just like her. Giving dedicated service to their doggie clients with a passion & care that's exceptional. :thumbsup:

Happy vet nurse day to the team of girls at Erina Heights Vet Clinic, I could not have gotten through the last few months without you. Your level of care is second to none for us and those many times you simply put your arm around me while I cried will always be remembered. Thank you :heart:

Guest Maeby Fünke

Happy Vet Nurse Day, especially to all the lovely vet nurses at Phillip Island Vet Clinic :flower:

Edited by Maeby Fünke