Italian Greyhound First Day Home!

HazyWal

Just seen these now, thanks so much Stans Mum, I didn't want the 2nd one to end. The bully is so cute too isn't she. I was visiting my baby yesterday and it's finally starting to sink in that she's coming home. I took Feather with me and she was initially horrified but eventually settled to an aloof disdain and pretended the puppies didn't exist, even when they were pattering at her ribs and trying to kiss her face.

Luma is adorable I suspect my baby will be very much the same when she comes here.

Just seen these now, thanks so much Stans Mum, I didn't want the 2nd one to end. The bully is so cute too isn't she. I was visiting my baby yesterday and it's finally starting to sink in that she's coming home. I took Feather with me and she was initially horrified but eventually settled to an aloof disdain and pretended the puppies didn't exist, even when they were pattering at her ribs and trying to kiss her face.

Luma is adorable I suspect my baby will be very much the same when she comes here.

Glad you enjoyed them, I thought of you straight away. Luma is a little devil by the looks and following your photo thread your baby has that little glint in her eye as well :) Feather probably thought "geez glad we're outta there", little does she know :laugh: