Prokolin+ . (it's Ok, Found Some) :-)

_PL_

As per the title :)

I can only find GBP UK prices and with their oddly high shipping on top, for several tubes (to spit between carers for their doggy supplies) it's double what I was paying before. :eek:

I got them from a supplier on eBay before, shipping was not more than the tube itself cost. :laugh: But they don't have listings ATM.

Edited by Powerlegs

What is it?

Combination probiotic prebiotic and kaolin - for any kind of tummy gurgle or poos that have gone soft with a change of diet or stress (particularly in poundies) or after antibiotics if it's thrown their digestion out of whack. :) Just good to have in the cupboard, I find it more effective than peptosyl. It's also kind of thicker and stickier.

It's worth sending the previous seller a message via ebay. A few times I've done that to check and they were still selling the item I wanted and put a listing up for me.

:doh: Will do LOL.

I found it :laugh: some random seller has just listed it. So I should have checked eBay yet again before posting.

Thanks Kelpiecuddles it's not the same Protexin company going by the UK site...or it could be but they aren't manufacturing it in Australia. We tried to source it here but were told it wasn't being imported or manufactured yet..so I think that means it will eventually be available here.

:thanks:

It's possible there are issues with importing it related to AQIS(the same ones that mean some dog food varieties aren't in the country). As a probiotic product you couldn't treat it and that might mean that they wouldn't allow it's import(possible that you aren't really supposed to import it in small quantities either...?)

Edited by kelpiecuddles

That's a good point. I've never had an issue before, one parcel was opened by customs I'm almost certain :o sorry, foggy brain. I do all the ordering and mail/parcel collection. But will do some research, probably call them on Monday before ordering again.