Flyer For Zipp

I did a quick flyer up for Zipp this afternoon as she is ready for adoption now.

Opinions please - have I given enough information, should I have more on there or is it best to just entice a prospective adopter in and then spill the beans on how super she is :)

Edited to add the new flyer with CPR and missing 'A' before the word crate :)

9826360534_055d1deb80.jpg

Zipp 20.9.13 by jamoore photos, on Flickr

Edited by Staffyluv

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe thanks guys.

I have sent it off to CPR to add to pet rescue as I think they do most of their advertising on there and their own website..

I just thought I would post it up here and get some feed back, in case I could change anything that would make it better. :thumbsup:

Just a small edit that you've missed an 'a' in your sentence about sleeping in A crate at night.

Fabulous flyer though!

Thanks, I knew there would be something (I did it in a few minutes this afternoon before I picked my son up from work)..

I will fix it tomorrow and send it through to CPR

Thanks guys, I have redone the poster this morning because I forgot the CPR banner across the top :o

It is all fixed now.

I have it in jpeg and pdf so if anyone wants to share it please let me know and I can email you either or both to share on your facebook or anywhere else.

Thanks again for the input :)

You know it is mandatory there, but does everyone else who might be seeking to adopt her?

It is another point in her favour (AND the rescue's) and relevant if you allow interstate adoptions. I suppose you probably do, as NSW is technically interstate from you! laugh.gif

It's no biggie, though, I wouldn't fret if it is too late to add it. Just remember to put it on your next flyer - it wouldn't surprise me if you are going to be much in demand making flyers for other foster carers! *winks cheerfully*

Edited for typos.

Edited by RuralPug

It was very quick and easy to make.

It was just done with iCloud pages.

I already had the pictures and there really isn't a lot of writing on it. I think it took about 15-20 minutes.

Then you email it to yourself as a PDF or word doc and then I just saved as a jpeg file as well.

I would be happy to show anyone interest how to do it.

You know it is mandatory there, but does everyone else who might be seeking to adopt her?

It is another point in her favour (AND the rescue's) and relevant if you allow interstate adoptions. I suppose you probably do, as NSW is technically interstate from you! laugh.gif

It's no biggie, though, I wouldn't fret if it is too late to add it. Just remember to put it on your next flyer - it wouldn't surprise me if you are going to be much in demand making flyers for other foster carers! *winks cheerfully*

Edited for typos.

I guess not everyone would know, so I have fixed it and uploaded it again :)