Pde Blog Request For Update On Mdba

sandgrubber

The following dialog appeared in the PDE blog. Anyone want to provide some information on how MDBA is doing?

(lightly edited/reformatted cause copy and past spewed out a huge amount of HTML coding)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous: Why don't the good breeders form their own code of practice in their own professional association?

Jemima Harrison: Yep. For breeders that go above and beyond what's demanded by their Kennel Clubs and breed clubs. For those that have truly embraced the science. For those that are wiling to be accountable for what they produce - and who in turn demand the best from their buyers; part of an exclusive, desirable, virtual professional association of elite, artisan dog breeders.

If someone builds it, they will come.

• p.s. An attempt to do this in Australia, btw... Can anyone report on how its doing?
    http://www.mdba.net.au
    Jemima

Don't go there. :laugh:

I had an anti-breeder nut email me because of our MDBA Rescue membership. You can't please everyone and honestly you will never please people who already have their mind made up. PDE isn't going to be interested.

I don't think MDBA is mentioned here much anymore because of those who complain. Sad really.