Dog Carer In Upper North Shore Sydney

Odin-Genie

Hi,

One of my dogs has canine DLE and is not allowed to be out in the sun. They are both inside the house while we work (about 7-8 hours a day) and we have an inside petloo which we are trying to train them to use (no success so far, they refuse to go inside).

My dogs are walked morning and evening and get lots of playtime.

However, it looks like we may have to work additional hours due to extra work responsibilities. I am looking for someone who could come in everyday at about 3 pm (except weekends) on a paid basis in the Mount Colah area, take my dogs out to the backyard for about 20 mins and feed them. I don't know anyone who can do this. Can anyone provide any recommendations?

What are they like with kids? I am in Mt Colah.

They are good with kids as long as the kids aren't harrassing them. They have grown up with my nephew, niece and their friends. But I would want all interaction with kids very closely supervised. You've met my dogs (a few years back in the dog park). Do you want to PM me and come over to my place if you are interested?

Have you considered a shadecloth covered area/run..and dog door ?

My backyard gets direct sunlight pretty much all day. So if I had a run it would have to be completely covered, even the sides. I did think about it and may have to do that if nothing else works out. Is it possible to buy a dog run that can be put on and taken off easily?