Xxlarge Crate

OSoSwift

I am looking to get a crate that will fit in the rear cargo area of my new - well to me - Hyundai i-Max.

I know the footprint of an XX-Large collapsible crate - 120L X 75W X 85H - will fit in the rear area, but I am wanting to know if one will fit in properly without rubbing on anything before I buy one. I want to put three whippets in it and will have a divider to separate the young delinquent from the well behaved older two.

Does anyone have an i-Max and has put a crate of this size in successfully please.

Thank you :)

We don't have an i max but we do have a Mercedes short wheel base Vito (am pretty sure they are very similar in size and we have just purchased a crate 1370 long x 810wide x 870 high and this fits in not a problem. Will google the van specs and get back to you

Am presuming you don't have seats in it.

You may have to get a tape measure out if you do have seats in it

Edited by Bullbreedlover

I do currently have seats in it, I am going to remove the last row but have no where mouse proof to store them right now.

I did get in the back with the door shut and do lots of measuring and it won't fit, so looking at about option D :)

It is the puppy I am most worried about so will concentrate on getting a crate for him that still leaves enough room for the other two. Since it is new I don't want him eating it!!

Edited by OSoSwift