Entering Show Without Papers Back

LisaCC

Hi, I wanted to enter our first show as the local one, the cut off is today but I haven't gotten the change of ownership papers back from DogsNSW yet. Can I enter with just my membership or do I need to wait and better luck next time?

When I wanted to enter a show with my puppy and the paperwork hadn't been processed, I just entered her with the breeder as owner and exhibitor (Breeder signed entry form). If you have the paperwork, you just need the numbers. Good Luck, baby puppies are so much fun

Thanks Poocow, I couldn't get hold of them today, so if it isn't processed by Monday I'll ask them anyway, thats if it's still open.

Either way I'll go watch :)

If its the October long weekend shows 3/4 are on ozentries and they generally stay open longer than mail entries so you should be ok :)

Personally if it close now and you have the dog's rego number then contact the breeder and get their membership number and enter under their name :) Most dogs I have had are entered in their first few shows under the breeder's name as by the time they get rego papers back and I send them off to be transfered the first couple of baby puppy entries have already had to be in.