Clean Run

sheena

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will try and get a pic tonight.

TSD - it's tough enough in the attachments, but the fur pieces themselves are very suckable, ROry says - so they're not going to look good for long. Has r tug pieces coming off a bungee circle - 2 fluff, the toher a linen food pouch. Found it - This is it.

For tough with fluff - I'd go for one of these braided tugs Ram tuff or Bunny fluff

Not that I'm enabling or anything :bolt:

I actually didn't find the last Bunny fluff (or Ram tuff) tug especially lasting. The fleece wasn't plaited especially tightly and didn't seem to hold up. The two handled bunny tug might however be worth considering as it seems a little more durable.

If you want well constructed fur tugs try somewhere like Rush to Tug. http://www.rushtotug.com/

My better fur/fleece tugs have come from Kollars By Kathryn however I am loathed to recommend them because I know people have had problems getting products in a timely manner.

Rush to Tug seem to be a little more reliable as far as service is concerned and I know others who have used them recently and the service has been prompt.

Edited by ness

I want them to do the giant toy sale on free shipping again!! Christmas??

Me too! Or maybe I don't - that's when I spend too much :o

I think the feeding frenzy from Oz a couple of years ago scared them off doing that again :rofl: .. we did go slightly OTT, didn't we :D .

Friend here just got her toys today - so maybe mine aren't too far away. :)

I think you might be right! :rofl:

Will try and get a pic tonight.

TSD - it's tough enough in the attachments, but the fur pieces themselves are very suckable, ROry says - so they're not going to look good for long. Has r tug pieces coming off a bungee circle - 2 fluff, the toher a linen food pouch. Found it - This is it.

For tough with fluff - I'd go for one of these braided tugs Ram tuff or Bunny fluff

Not that I'm enabling or anything :bolt:

Tassie....it is YOU that is being the enabler now.....I know I said I didn't need any more tug toys, but I just had to have that two handled bunny

thing :laugh:

I received mine yesterday! I know someone was interested about the Canine Massage book so I'll just post my opinion. I think it's good, it has a lot of pictures so it's easy to see what you need to do and what you need to be working on. I tried a couple of strokes on my dog, she relaxed right into it and even fell asleep so hopefully that means it's working, lol. I'm glad I bought it and will try out even more next time.

I have just ordered a heap of Bungee Fleece Tug Leads to use as prizes for our next agility trial. I have two & they are great, especially for handlers who don't want their shoulder pulled out of it's socket if their dog lunges at something. :laugh: I mentioned to Clean Run what I wanted them for & they have invited me to apply for sponsorship/donation closer to the event :thumbsup:

I think I might get the Massage Book....my girl just loves a cuddle at night with her head on my lap...but she can't completely relax as her mind is on some toy somewhere :laugh:

Got my frogz togz, got the large, even though the chart said to go extra large. There is plenty of room and the pants I possibly could have gone medium, however I will definately have room to put them over my pants/jeans so it's all good. The jacket fits well, enough room but not to big :)

Ok TSD - why are you running away. :laugh: Fess up now.

I love my Frogz Togs jacket - I got the nice mauve one. Been looking at them for years, and decided to take the plunge. I particularly like the hood which doesn't fall down over your face.

Ok TSD - why are you running away. :laugh: Fess up now.

I love my Frogz Togs jacket - I got the nice mauve one. Been looking at them for years, and decided to take the plunge. I particularly like the hood which doesn't fall down over your face.

:laugh:

Weeeell :o I might have bought a tug toy. Or two. Or three. Or......On your advice mind you :rasberry:

A harness for walking the bat sh!t crazy hunting Springer and a (spare) leather slip leash for retrieving. A bit indulgent by my standards but pretty good considering my wish list :D