Clean Run

sheena

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea piper :laugh: Last year I got word I had to go to the USA in January. As soon as I had my accommodation sorted I put in a Free US Shipping Christmas order - it was waiting for me when I arrived :D

OSo - I'm 6'1" - find the gear very comfortable. Is the chest size not on the website? I have arms full of cats and a Springer so unfortunately cannot move!

Ooooh! So which agility noob puppy DVDs should I buy? biggrin.gif

I see the Moe Strenfell one is there. It's been around for a while, but I really like it. Free shipping makes it worth getting imho. :-)

Thank you :) I was thinking that one sounded good!

Think I'll get a target stick too, some tugs, next size up harness... damn enabler!!

Turns out I have the L size (bright pink jacket). One thing I recall is CR sizing for dog and human stuff is pretty spot on and I've never had a problem. I bought a larger size than necessary Frogg Togg rain pants as I was worried about leg length. They were way too big so I sold them and bought the size that made sense and they were perfect. If you need a photo I can send you a Facebook link of me at a trial in the jacket so you can see the fit - just shoot me a PM.

Guest RosieFT

Has anyone got the frogg toggs waterproof clothing? Just wondering what the sizing was like

I was wondering the same thing Oso ... so tricky to find a true waterproof jacket in perth . Were you looking at the frog togs Toadz or tek toad?

Has anyone got the frogg toggs waterproof clothing? Just wondering what the sizing was like

I was wondering the same thing Oso ... so tricky to find a true waterproof jacket in perth . Were you looking at the frog togs Toadz or tek toad?

I have got the jacket & the pants & they are great, but I havn't had to wear the pants yet. The Jacket is really good value & I also got one for hubby after he tried mine on. I am fairly tall, about 5' 9" & normally a size 16. I bought the L in the jacket & XL in the pants cause I have a big bum :)